IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN STAY IN YOUR ARMS?

6:54 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments

Sometimes, no matter how much we love that one person, the love we have for them cannot take the pain away. It cannot mend the wounds. It cannot dry the tears. It cannot stop the hurting. At least not yet and not this soon.

I may seem to be pushing you so far away from me because of that "mistake" that I also have a part of but deep inside I just want you to prove yourself to me. I want you to show and prove to me how much you love me, care for me, and how important I am to you. I want you to make me fall like how you first made me fall, minus all the bullshit. Most of all, I want you to talk to me when I am the only girl you see, when I am the only girl who occupies that space in you. 
I want you to be doing all of this because I love you, I still do.

[UPDATE 6/11/2015: I am cringing at myself. Why did I even write this? I wish I could bop my 16-year old self on the head. It's not love, hun.]

0 comments: