THE DAY IS WHEN

1:26 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments

Sometimes you just can’t help but be traumatized about something that happened to you in the past. You get scared, you worry, and sometimes you just can’t help but doubt. It’s wrong to continuously question someone when you’ve been given an answer already but there are times when you just have to be given an assurance; that everything will be alright, that things will be clear, that you’re the only one, and that you won’t be kept hanging. Sometimes I am on the verge of saying, “Get your shit together, man” but something reminds me to get myself together and just carry on. I shouldn’t let my world revolve around people who doesn’t really care, who doesn’t feel, and who doesn’t understand. I want to stop myself from saying, “I am tired” because I don’t want to be. I want to refrain saying, “I want to give up” because I want you to fight for me. I don’t want to say, “I do not care anymore” because I will always do. The situation just puts me in a state wherein everything seems to be falling apart and nothing really stays the same. 
They say that one should not rush things because anything worth having is worth fighting and waiting for. But then again, people get tired of holding on and sometimes they just have to let everything go so they can grow up.

0 comments: