VIKINGS

12:22 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments

For our parents' silver wedding anniversary (naks 25 years!!), we had dinner at Vikings: Luxury-Buffet Restaurant located in Seaside Blvd. Mall of Asia, Pasay. I went there straight from Beda with my sister to meet up with our parents and younger brother. Our mother kept telling us to not eat that much in school so as not to lose our appetite para masulit ang eat-all-you-can. Hahahaha! Nice one mom.

It's a good thing mom made a reservation kasi ang haba lang talaga ng line! We were accommodated very nicely and the people were very welcoming. I'll stop talking because I feel so sabaw. Drool with me.




This, of course, is my plate. Konti ba? I was just starting!! Hahahahaha. The pepperoni pizza and grilled sausage defines H E A V E N.


Guess whose plate this belongs to? I'd love to say mine but no. These are veggies. This is my sister's. Hahahahaha.




That white blob is the best mashed potato ever!! This shot doesn't give justice to how wonderful it tastes.




The garlic dip for tacos, THE BEST.




Eat-all-you-can sweets/desserts too!! <3


The most scrumptious cheesecake I have ever tasted. I am craving!!!!!!!!

I suggest you starve yourself before going to Vikings so as to make good use of your money. Hahahahaha! I'm such a bad blogger. Kill me now. 

0 comments: