SHOULD HAVE KNOWN

9:21 PM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments

I should have taken it as a sign, to end things right then and there. Because nothing that every came by this fast lasted for long. I was stupid thinking this can actually work, that I can manage it. But as dumb as ever, I disregarded my vulnerability, my incapacity to enter this kind of status and come out without a scratch. I thought that maybe this time it's different but like always, I was wrong. Who am I kidding anyway, I should have known from the very start, I was always just a past time, an option in their never ending list of choices. I have, for the nth time, made myself feel miserable again. Cliche but it really was too good to be true and I should have seen it. I should be used to it by now but no, I still haven't learned.

I swear, this is the last time I am going to make a fool out of myself.

0 comments: