OF SOMEDAYS

3:40 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments

I just can't wait for you to be here. It feels like time got stuck in winter and it's taking summer far too long to come. I've been waiting and waiting and over and over I've been hurt but I've been told that it shouldn't keep me from hoping that one day you will come and save me from this freezing agony that I am in. I've lost most of my faith in people, that one would be so kind to mean what he says and do what he promised he would do; I'm so close to stopping in believing that a person could be sincere and true, basically I am just another heartbreak away to stop believing in.... whatever this is. And so, I'm looking forward to the day when we would meet. You would take away the fears and you would give me the assurance that I've always needed; you would tell me everything's going to be okay and fine and it would be; and more than anything, you would say something and you're going to mean it. We'd go out to have dinner and catch a movie; go on roadtrips then have a picnic; go to the mall and buy shoes together; stay out late and go star gazing; take lots of instax photos; pig out; we'd do pretty much everything and we'd do it together. We're going to fight, it's inevitable but we're going to make it through; we'll say sorry for our faults and hold each other tight; we'll have bad times but we're going to survive, we won't have it with anyone else. You'll be there for me and I'll be there for you, it's going to be a give-and-take relationship, no one loves more or especially less. We'll accept each other's flaws and love each other more because of it. Although meeting each other is taking us long, it's going to be worth it because if it isn't, what else are we fighting and hurting and crying over for? We're worth it, we have to be. And in a bad day like this one I am having, I just can't wait to crawl on your lap and let you hold me until I feel better.

0 comments: