THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 1

4:31 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


Got inspired to do one when I saw Helga's post (here) and I figured, why not? At least I could get this blog updated. (The original Sunday Currently link up)

CURRENTLY...

Reading
Experimental Research Designs powerpoint given to us by our professor. We have a quiz on it tomorrow and I can't focus enough on reading the slides!

Writing
A tweet reply to a college friend to plan for some small get together. Haven't seen her for a while!

Listening
Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men. I am hooked with the song and I can't stop singing it!

Thinking
If I should just wing tomorrow's quiz in Experimental Psychology and Developmental Psychology. Also, if I should eat dinner already.

Smelling
Fabric Conditioner (Downy Garden Bloom)

Wishing
For this sem to be over. And for a miracle to happen and the reshuffle won't push through.

Hoping
For a good (maybe even better) week. Last week was a blast albeit stressful because of the Experimental Psychology Expo that we were part of.

Wearing
The class shirt we had during our senior year and my favorite pair of boxers.

Loving
Hippie fashion because super chill.

Wanting
A denim cropped vest, black leather skater skirt, maroon skater skirt, black stripes skater dress, a new pair of oxfords, and Nike Stefan Janoski Digi Florals (Camo).

Needing
A haircut, lol hello split and dry ends. Also, to study for my quizzes.

Feeling
Hungry and lazy.

Clicking
Through my Twitter direct messages.

0 comments: