THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 2

3:38 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments

One last push then sem break!!

CURRENTLY...

Reading
The Entertainer by Scott Joplin music sheet. Kind of got bored trying to learn On My Own from Les Miserables so I thought of why not a jolly piece.

Writing
A book review of Ransom Riggs' Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I was supposed to do it during summer (yup, like 5 or 6 months ago) but well, you know me.

Listening
Some OPM my father is blasting on his stereo. I think it's a Parokya ni Edgar song but I'm not sure.

Thinking
If my parents would allow me to go to my block's sem ender get together on Tuesday.

Smelling
My hair, which is a mixture of Sunsilk and Creamsilk.

Wishing
For my parents to let me to go to our sem ender party after L.A's debut.

Hoping
For a GPA that would allow me to transfer to another school.

Wearing
A hoodie and boxers because it's cold.... In my parents' room. Mehehe~

Loving
My new blog theme! And The Big Bang Theory! Hilarious show, I love everyone but I love Sheldon most.

Wanting
Some oreo truffle cupcake and a glass of ice cold choco.

Needing
To see my friends! #clingy

Clicking
Through my movie folder, looking for something to watch.


0 comments: