THE 18TH BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

1:13 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments

(Left to Right, Top to Bottom: John Green Boxed Set Novels; Insurgent by
Veronica Roth, Allegiant by Veronica Roth; Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi;
Struck by Lightning by Chris Colfer; Just One Day by Gayle Forman;
and The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams)
I am a huge bookworm. If I could I would spend the entire day blasting the AC and munching on junk while reading a good novel. I had a project for this year, "Project 50 Books in 2013" but I know I won't be able to finish it because I've only just finished reading 10 books. I am blaming school for that one. Maybe next year I'd be able to do so. Anyway, I was browsing through the National Bookstore site and found these books. I read their summary and they seem to be very interesting. So, hi friends and cousins, they are available at the National Bookstore! Mehehe~

(Top to Bottom: Vans, Doc Martens, Keds, and Sperry)
I've been lusting over these pairs for quite some time now and I really really want to have my own pair of black Doc Martens because hippie. I would include a pair of pink digifloral or Tiffany Janoski but finding one in my size would be like searching for a needle in a haystack. Heartbreak times infinity. But I'd be content to receive any of those pairs.

(Top to Bottom: Nike Free 3.0 V4 running shoes,
Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic, and a Magic 8 Ball)
These are the things that if I won't receive, I am definitely saving up for. Running shoes because it's in my 21 Things to Do Before I Turn 21 list. An Instax because I've been meaning to save up for one since 1st year college (!!!). And a Magic 8 Ball because why not. But even though I'm going to save up for these doesn't mean you guys can't give it to me as a gift. *wink wink*

I didn't include in this list anymore an iPhone 5s because it's what I'm asking from my parent's for my 18th instead of a party because I'm the selfish loser who's too lazy to plan. I have also given up on putting a dSLR on my wishlist because I've been including it on my list every year for 3 years straight and I'm still dSLR-less. Last wave, I would also like....

  • Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume because H E A V E N
  • Green tea KitKat because green tea
  • Green tea donuts from J. Co because green tea again
  • A chowchow or pomsky puppy (lol this is very very very very optional, giving me that would be a luxury but go ahead)
  • A Tiramisu Meltdown cake from Red Ribbon because it melts in the mouth and nom
I'm justifying the bullet wishlist because I don't know. And yes, I am aware that I am a greedy and materialistic bitch. I believe I'm not the only one though. But to be fair to my ego, I am also wishing for enough courage and strength and drive and motivation to become a better and happier and more mature person.

0 comments: