THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 3

3:21 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments

It's been a month since I last did this. I just got back from a yolo night with my blockmates last night so this post might just be a bit dry or off but I missed my blog so yeah.

CURRENTLY...

Reading
Nothing. I'm itching to read Jess Rothenberg's The Catastrophic History of You and Me and Madeleine Roux's Asylum though.

Writing
I am supposed to be writing my research for my LIT01 class but it's not due until Tuesday so I'm cutting myself some slack.

Listening
On Top of The World by Imagine Dragons. Such a feel good song! I've found myself a new jam.


Thinking
Of the risks and possibilities if I continue this.

Smelling
Nothing. Colds again and again.

Wishing
That I won't be late for FILI3 tomorrow. Terror prof is terror!!!

Hoping
For a better semester and to get to know my new blockmates. ALSO, for my kababayans affected by the Typhoon Yolanda to be safe and for the relief goods to be delivered to them already.

Wearing
Our first year batch shirt and the shorts that my mom loathes.

Loving
Starbucks' Toffee Nut Latte Frappuccino! Which is one of the many reasons why I love this season.

Wanting
Sleep. And you. #Landi101

Needing
Sleep. Seriously, my eyes hurt.

Clicking
Nothing. Too drained and lazy.

0 comments: