THE 2014 BUCKET LIST

3:56 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


So I've already made my "resolutions" and I guess it's time to make my bucket list of the things I want to do and buy and places I want to go to or food I want to eat. Pretty everything that would make my 2014 interesting but full of lessons and would make it a blast. I made a project named, Project 365: Polaroids which means that each day for the next year, I am going to take a picture of a thing that I find interesting or the thing that made my day and turn it into Polaroid/instant film shots and then I'm gonna develop/print them monthly and put them up on my wall. I guess it's my way of reminding myself everyday that the world is not full of dread and drudgery and that we can still find beauty in the littlest things. Anyway, off to my bucket list.

Instax Mini 90, Vans Inca, Vans in Mint Green
I've been meaning to buy myself an Instax Mini for the longest time now and I'm going to get serious about this one. If I won't get enough patience to save for a 90 I'm gonna settle for an 8. I recently bought myself a pair of Vans only, it didn't come from my savings so next year, I am planning to go save up and buy a Vans Inca print or one in mint green. I just hope nearby malls would have it in my size.


Now these are the things that I want to do. For summer I want to go back to Tagaytay with my college friends like we did this year, I also want a roadtrip (which would probably lead us to Tagaytay) with my high school friends. I want to have a picnic with my family since it's been a long time since we last did this and it would also be fun if my friends and I get to do this. It's such a new and refreshing way to bond and chill. Of course I want to finally be able to learn how to drive and to get a license. I want to go to Wanderland for the summer because music fest!! There would probably be another blood donation drive at my school next school year and I'm finally eligible to donate so yay! I want to read 50 books in a span of a year (although I started this last November already). And lastly, I want to be able to stick to a work out routine to finally get the flat stomach that I've always wanted since I started eating too much for my own good.

So there you have it. It seems achievable to me so I guess I'm good. I hope I get to cross everything off this list!! Happy New Year everyone!






0 comments: