THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 4

4:49 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


Wow, it's been a long time since I last did this. I'm running out of things to blog about so here goes

CURRENTLY...

Reading
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zenir. Also, The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider. I recently downloaded Good Reads which is why I have so many books on hold.

Writing
Nothing. Because school's out!!

Listening
To cars passing by.

Thinking
If I should buy that cardigan or buy books instead.

Smelling
Oxygen?

Wishing
That there would be good books available at National Bookstore! Oh please!

Hoping
That my Batangas plan with my college friends would push through! Also for my EK plan with my high school friends to happen. I'm just really hoping that this summer be as exciting as possible.

Wearing
My PE class shirt from 1st sem 2013! I miss APS *cries an ocean of tears*

Loving
Alaska Strawberry Yogurt Drink!! I could seriously drink it all day.

Wanting
Books, that cardigan, and a new bandeau.

Needing
Abs, and slimmer arms and thighs. 

Clicking
Umm.

0 comments: