THURSDAY EVENING THOUGHTS

3:52 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


ON MY SUMMER
Define boring! I've been stuck at home since the day I turned my final FILI3 project in and I think I'm about to lose my wits. Although, I'm happy that I'm doing some progress on my Project 50 books. I've been buying like a book every week, all thanks to my dad who's making me his project assistant. I've only swam once and it was a nightmare so I'm really hoping that my Batangas trip with Dominique would push through. Also, that my EK plan with my high school friends to happen. I have high hopes this summer, and it's kinda about to end and I'm still fat. I dyed my hair red and my hair just stayed brown, maybe even just a darker shade of brown.

ON BEING AN INCOMING JUNIOR
Woah. I'm two years away from graduating. I better find an apartment or unit near Mendiola because I saw my subjects and damn, my majors and physics. I'm also thinking if should start looking for an NMAT review center or am I getting ahead of myself again?

ON LABOR DAY PROTESTERS
I find it a waste for them to be rallying on a holiday. I mean, it's a given day off for them and they're under the heat instead of relaxing or doing something fun. I know they're fighting for something but come on. We all know the government listens to no one, or is that just me?

ON THE GOVERNMENT
I've lost all hope and faith in our government. It might be restored if Sen. Miriam Santiago would be the next president because she's got the brains and conviction for it.

ON THIS BLOG POST
This is very sabaw, I just felt like I had to blog about something. 

0 comments: