THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 5

1:45 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


Wow, it's been a while. Been busy with school ever since this semester started, and what could be a much better thing to do than study for finals? EVERYTHING. So I decided to just blog.

CURRENTLY...

READING
[Trying.] PDF print out of Sternberg's Cognitive Psychology for tomorrow's final exam.

WRITING
Well, I am supposed to be writing my counseling report due on Tuesday but of course, reasons.

LISTENING
To Lewis Watson's Into The Wild. My new favorite!!

THINKING
Whether I should shift to another course and transfer to another school or just finish my last three semesters in this, umm, college.

SMELLING
The remnants of my afternoon snack, mmhh fries.

HOPING
For me to pass this semester because I deserve it, after all the sleepless nights and stress!

WEARING
My new favorite boxer shorts and the crop top that best describes me.

LOVING
Spotify!!! Ah, so much love for that app. Bless you, creators/developers/programmers/whatever-you-guys-are-called!

WISHING
For this week to be over so I can finally kick back and relax after five WHOLE months of stress and hardwork!

WANTING
Books! And clothes! And that rucksack and sling bag from Call It Spring!! Ah, I need a retail therapy!!!

NEEDING
Motivation to start studying for my final exams and to finish (okay, start) my counseling report.

CLICKING
...you out of my life. Badum tss.

That's all I have for now. Back to trying to study.

0 comments: