THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 6

3:43 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments



Well, it's been a eventful week. I am now officially down to my last three semesters in college, yay!

CURRENTLY...

Reading
Daniel Handler's Adverbs. It's been weeks now and I'm still too lazy to finish it, very disappointed with the book.

Writing
My homework for Clinical Psychology. I am actually so excited for this subject, I hope it lives up to my expectations.

Listening



Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran!!! Can't help but to play it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Ed looks just so hot dancing in his waistcoat, ah!!! *fangirling*

Thinking
Of how cruel my *insert subject here* professor is. Ugh. Five more months with that prof, I might lose my sanity completely.

Smelling
Marty's Cracklings. It kinda stinks.

Wishing
For things to be as good as they are now. *tears paper*

Hoping
For a better semester, perhaps.

Wearing
Shirt and boxers. Favorite house clothes!

Loving
Myself. Lol, cheese.

Wanting
A new bag!!

Needing
A break from school. Hahaha! And it's only been a week.

Feeling
Tired. Two consecutive parties to prove that EDM/Rave parties are really not my thing, lol. Indie girl for life!!

Clicking
Through webpages for my homework. Zzz.




0 comments: