THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 7

3:15 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


Christmas break is in a week!!!

CURRENTLY...

Reading
Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Unenthusiastic about dystopian novels right now though but I can't waste a book by not reading it!

Writing
Nothing. Although I'm supposed to help my brother write his book report but oh well, he can handle it.

Listening
Lost Stars from the soundtrack of Begin Again!!! I like Keira Knightley's version when I'm in my chill zone but when I need to feel like singing along, I like Adam Levine's version.

Thinking
Of how I am to survive this pre-Christmas break week. Too lazy to go to school!

Smelling
My burps. I ate waaaay too much today. Goodbye diet.

Hoping
That our political science professor would tell us that we won't have to attend class tomorrow anymore. P L E A S E.

Wearing
Shirt and boxers. As usual.

Loving
My instax mini 8. Film's too expensive though. 

Wanting
Keds Lace Champion and Flossy's lace slip ons!!

Needing
Never ending motivation to workout. NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT.

Feeling
Sooooo full. I feel like I'm gonna burst like a balloon!!

Clicking
Through instagram for clothes, if that counts.

0 comments: