THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 8

3:13 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


Final stretch for this school year!! Summer in a little over a month, yay of course.

CURRENTLY

Reading
Norweigan Wood by Haruki Murakami. It's my first time to read a Murakami novel and I'm really excited!

Writing
An article anout blogging for my course's newsletter.

Listening
To basketball commentaries. Zzz.

Thinking
Of possible ways to get my grades up despite my laziness.

Smelling
Rice (aka carbs!!).

Hoping
That the kid I would teach/tutor for our immersion would be able to learn something from me.

Wearing
Our org shirt from last year plus boxers, comfyyyy.

Loving
Fullybooked's book display!!!

Wanting
MORE books and a new bag.

Needing
MORE books and a new bag and a new pair of sneakers.

Feeling
Excited for something. Lol idek what that something is.

Clicking
My tongue.

0 comments: