THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 9

9:48 PM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


Loving Satchmi at the Mega Fashion Hall!! Music, coffee and books this time with Tim ☺️ TSCs are all I could do for this blog at the moment because school's draining all my energy and words and ideas.

CURRENTLY

Reading
Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes. Kinda bored but I hope it would redeem itself as I continue reading further.

Writing
Nothing. Kinda paper free until this month ends, I guess.

Listening
To my parent's siesta radio which mostly plays old songs.

Thinking
If I should study in advance for Tuesday's zoology quiz.

Smelling
Chewbacca's scent all over my shirt.

Hoping
For this week to be as productive and nice as how last week had been.

Wearing
My old CAT shirt and volleyball shorts that I never even used to play volleyball.

Loving
MY VERY OWN SOLID BOOKSHELF, still.

Wanting
Umm, more books?

Needing
Adventures for summer! And my parents' approval.

Feeling
Full! Had a very hearty lunch that made me eat more than usual.

Clicking
...

0 comments: