THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 10

5:19 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


Yummerz~

CURRENTLY

Reading
Lemony Snicket's All the Wrong Questions: Who Could That Be at This Hour? I bought this October last year but never got around to even leaf through the pages. Also, bought it at such a bargain!! From 650php, I only payed 100php. Score!!

Writing
Nothing because summer! *akward celebratory dance*

Listening
To GMA7's Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho.

Thinking
If I should eat lechon, again. Hehehe.

Smelling
Soap

Hoping
For good grades!!!

Wishing
For good grades!!! Huhu pls :( hello effort

Wearing
House clothes

Loving
Umm, my plans? Hahaha!

Wanting
To lose my tummy fat(s)

Needing
Clothes and a new swimsuit!

Feeling
Ugly (more than usual/more than I already am). Huhu pimple :(

Clicking
-

0 comments: