THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 11

2:41 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


Because I don't have anything else to do at the moment.

CURRENTLY

Reading
Nothing! And I feel sad because I'm itching to read a good book after the feels trip from Cecilia Ahern's Love, Rosie (which I reviewed just recently).

Writing
A draft of the 20 things I'm going to do in my 20s. Still a teenager though but only barely.

Listening
A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay.

Thinking
Of what to wear for tomorrow.

Smelling
Chewbacca's scent all over my shirt.

Hoping
That my module gets fixed by tomorrow!!!

Wishing
For a colder weather. The heat is becoming unbearable.

Wearing
House clothes aka the clothes I'm gonna workout in later.

Loving
Selecta's Choco Almond Fudge ice cream!!! Never loved a chocolate ice cream this much.

Wanting
To go to Fullybooked to stock up on books!

Needing
My parents' approval for me to go to Pahiyas next week!

Feeling
Fat and ugly.

Clicking
Through various journal articles.

Here's to a better week for all of us!

0 comments: