THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 12

3:02 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments

Sunday drives are the best.

CURRENTLY

Reading
Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor

Writing
Nothing as of the moment. But I'm planning to write a draft of my thesis proposal for next sem.

Listening
The Ransom Collective's Images, and Fools! First local band that I really really liked.

Thinking
Of why my right hand hurts like hell.

Smelling
Chewbacca's new shampoo. It really smells good!

Hoping
For a decent dinner. I only have a few calories left to consume for this day.

Wearing
House clothes.

Loving
My new VSCO filters!

Wanting
To get my hair done already.

Needing
A laptop and to get my hair done.

Feeling
Lazy, as always.

Clicking
Through webpages of the best med schools abroad. Dreaming big.

Here's to a brand new week!

0 comments: