THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 13

3:14 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


A huge fan of renewable energy #iykwim

CURRENTLY

Reading
Nothing. But I'm hoping to read Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáinez.

Writing
Obviously not the thesis proposal I promised myself I would write during summer break.

Listening
To the Sunday news. Wow, our country sucks (government-wise). Can you imagine?? Both the President and Vice President are making parinig in their speeches! Happens every single time.

Thinking
If I should continue writing the blog post I drafted a few days back.

Smelling
My deodorant.

Wearing
My new favorite shirt that makes me feel super thin. HAHAHA.

Loving
The family trip we took today to celebrate our parents' 28th wedding anniversary!

Wanting
To get my hands on a new laptop already.

Wishing
For a good school year. I hope to finish on time and to meet my expectations.

Needing
A new laptop and to see our supposed unit already.

Feeling
Scared of my senior year in college.

Clicking
Through my Instagram feed. Lol.

Here's to my final week of summer vacation!

0 comments: