THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 14

5:32 PM Pia San Felipe 2 Comments

I need to get my s(h)eat together.

CURRENTLY

Reading
Various journal articles about emotional suppression in posttraumatic stress disorder in children. Whew.

Writing
Chapter II of my thesis! It's been like 4 days and I still haven't finished it and it's due on Tuesday. And I have Chapter I due on Thursday!!

Listening
To my brain giving me shit about why I even found time to type this blog post.

Thinking
"I can do this." x 100000000

Smelling
Pork chop

Wearing
Tattered house clothes.

Loving
Nothing. My thesis is sucking the life out of me.

Wanting
To finish Chapter II today and maybe start on Chapter I already.

Wishing
That I meet the deadline I set for myself! And that I find a temporary white scrub suit in SM for Monday!!

Needing
My brain to work overtime and double time.

Feeling
Helpless and restless.

Clicking
Through webpages.

I hope I survive this week.

2 comments: