LIFE LATELY

1:37 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments


I have, once again, neglected this blog. And for the first time since I had it, my Instagram too. For starters, I haven't went anywhere Instagramable recently and haven't done anything worth blogging except for...

I PASSED MY THESIS PROPOSAL DEFENSE!!!

It feels so so good. Awesome actually. And not only did I just pass it, I got a grade that I did not expect to have. After all the sleepless nights, the pimples, darker eyebags, coffee, and tears, I made it. It's only the beginning though, as I still have to improve it and start working on my participants and contacting organizations and all that fluff. I'm just really relieved that I made it. I also joined an organization and applied for a position and it made me wonder why I never bothered to do that in the past three years. It made me feel like I have a purpose. LOL. I have also been invited to an event for Habitat for Humanity's newest project but I still don't know if I should go or not because I have a lot to study and finish. I felt giddy because it was the first time that I was invited to go do something.

Another thing, I now know what it feels to look at your place and see how untidy it is. It's unsettling. I clean my unit weekly now. I have also reached that point in my life where I consider cleaning the entire unit (bathroom included!!!) as a reward for myself. Before my defense I was thinking, "I will clean the unit tonight after this," and I've never been so happy after doing something so exhausting. It's fulfilling to look at a super white bathroom and and a floor with no speck of dust or hair. Which brings me to my next point... My hair's falling out like never before! I'm getting alarmed by the amount of fallen hair I see everyday. There hasn't been a day that I don't see a single strand of hair on my floor no matter how much I sweep it. I run my fingers through my hair and voila, three strands. I comb through it and there you go, more strands. I'm trying L'Oreal's hair fall control and nothing's changed. I'm thinking of switching to Dove but if that won't work, I don't know which product to try anymore! Any advice???

I bought new books too! But I haven't read past 60 pages. They're just lying on the table, calling for me to open them but I know that if I did, I won't be able to put them down and finish any school work. Maybe after I've finished all my reports and have less thesis-related stuff to do. I started watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and can I just say how much I love Chandler's character??? His wit is everything! I also love Monica's and Rachel's outfits, can I please have them? And Phoebe's carefree character is really awesome and admirable. I have no idea about what I should feel regarding Joey being sooo dense but Ross is really annoying. I caught up on House M.D. and Chase is much more attractive with his new haircut! How Cameron managed to divorce him is beyond me. Christina Yang (alongside House) is my new spirit animal as I also started watching Grey's Anatomy. Love, love, l o v e her determination and nonchalance! And OMG I was right that Bonnie killed Rebecca.

I've been watching too much TV series during my free time; that's probably why I have neglected this blog and my books. Anyway, I have to go back to studying. Have taken too much breaks, as usual. I have a lot of studying to do, I want to just slip down a black hole. And resurface when it's done. Tough month ahead of me (and my batchmates), let's kick some ass. Hopefully.

0 comments: