THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 15

7:19 AM Pia San Felipe 0 Comments

I tried to be artsy but this is the farthest my creativity could take me. LOL. Also, forgive the bottom font, there aren't much to choose from in the mobile app I was using.


CURRENTLY

Reading
Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami. Put off reading this because of school work. I'm not rushing to finish it because I have a feeling that it's a good read and I want to savor it. Hahaha.

Writing
Nothing. But I'm supposed to be finalizing a written report on Kapitan Tiyago for my Rizal class.

Listening

Sight of the Sun by fun. LOVE the beat and everything!

Thinking
Of how to start our case presentation for abnormal psychology.

Smelling
St. Ive's apricot scrub.

Wearing
The comfiest shirt I ever owned.

Loving
Myself. HAHAHA. Self-love is  e v e r y t h i n g (but not to the point of narcissism ok).

Wanting
For people to stop putting me in the middle. Huhuhu.

Needing
People to stop putting me in the middle. Seriously. Why can't people just be honest with each other when they need to be??? I mean, when everything's already going shit, stop trying to still cover it up. Hayzzzz~

Feeling
Helpless and restless and nervous (with and for school).

Clicking
Online shops after online shops and Pinterest.

Here's to a (hopefully) productive and happy week!

0 comments: